The Inversion table is also extremely useful in the treatment of back and lower back pain, as well as for exercises in the treatment of discopathy and disc herniation.
“Through a regular body inversion program, I not only found relief for my back pain, but I maintained youthful functioning in my joints. I’m in my seventies and I’m still running and surfing. Aren’t you curious to know what body inversion can do for you?” “Roger Teeter.”
In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief from back pain, improved joint condition, and renewed energy and flexibility. If you are looking for a natural solution for a healthier back at home, then try Inversion. And when you value quality, you will trust the Teeter Hang Ups products.
- Top rated: In a report by the engineering team evaluating the inversion tables from the top brands in accordance with the requirements of the UL 1647 standard, Teeter Hang Ups brand products were rated as Number 1 in all categories. During one test to simulate actual use, the Teaser inverted bench functioned for 25 years without failure when used by a two-member family, while all others suffered catastrophic damage as a result of a broken or worn metal part in less than 2 and a half years. In the self-load and payload test, Teeter withstood 4.8 times the load without failure while another brand of product collapsed under a load of 82 kg, and the strongest only at 1.5 times the weight of the load the average user!
- Tested for rotation at maximum speed at calculated maximum user weight to ensure safety in extreme conditions
- Endurance at locking the ankle when testing a minimum of 30,000 repetitions
- Load of own weight and payload up to a minimum of 400% safety factor (based on calculated maximum user weight)
- Cyclic testing up to a minimum of 30,000 repetitions
- Guaranteed quality: Unlike most fitness equipment, inversion tables are required to do more than meet mandatory structure or performance requirements. Only the Teeter brand complies with the NEW UL 1647 STANDARD. Unlike previous UL certifications, the new standard is designed to test the unique function of the inversion tables and to simulate their use in “real world” situations by testing the main safety factors such as:
Remarkable features of the inversion table:
- Ankle locking system with ratchet mechanism: The extended handle of the ankle locking system is efficient to use, as it the its triple lock protection function.
- Ergonomic ankle grip systemTM: Special foam cushions that reduce pressure cover the ankles while the patented ankle lock system comfortably distributes body weight around the foot and heel. This construction greatly reduces the discomfort in the ankle, giving the user a feeling of both relaxation and security.
- EZTM Stretch Arms: For relaxing the muscles in the lower back, pressing the handles can help increase stretching and enhance the feeling of traction. The handles can also be used for periodic stretching and rocking.
- Additional EZTM handles: Larger sealed support handles help with turning and lowering the body.
- o Preset rotation control: The EZ AngleTM strap is a unique feature that allows you to pre-set angles of 20, 40, or 60 degrees and provides easy targeting to where the benefits of turning the body begin so you can take full advantage of them.
- Robust medical-grade framework